Last Updated: 16th November 2023
2. Account Registration and Usage
- Account Registration: To use Zulu, you must create an account by providing accurate and complete information.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities that occur under your account. Regularly updating your password is highly recommended and using 2-factor authentication.
3. Service Availability and Limitations
- Service Functionality: While we strive to provide a reliable and efficient service, we do not guarantee that our service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The functionality and accuracy of Zulu's services are subject to limitations.
- Liability Disclaimer: Zulu will not be liable for any loss of income, damages, or costs incurred as a result of using our software directly or indirectly. This includes to you, your users and/or stakeholders.
4. Billing and Subscription
- Billing Terms:
- Use of Zulu services is subject to the payment of applicable fees as set out in your subscription terms.
- All subscriptions are billed in NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS (NZD) and are exlusive of GST to entities registered within New Zealand
- Any foreign users of Zulu will be void from paying New Zealand GST.
- Inactive Subscriptions:
- Accounts with inactive billing subscriptions may have their data deleted if the account has been inactive for more than 90 days.
- We retain the right to collect payment on any outstanding subscription payments owed to Zulu, even if the account is inactive.
- Refund Policy:
- New users that sign up and enter into a paid subscription reserve the right to a full refund up to 30 calendar days from the start of the subscription period. Refunds will not be given to users whose accounts are older than this period.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Users may cancel their subscription at anytime without reason by cancelling their account through the Zulu Billing Page. This will give the user continued access to their account until the next billing cycle is reached, at which point the account will be made inactive and the user can no longer access the account.
- Cancelled accounts will prevent users from accessing their data - which will subsequently be deleted by Zulu. To access data, a request must be made to Zulu in writing prior to the data being deleted.
5. User Conduct and Responsibilities
- User Behavior: Users are expected to use Zulu services responsibly and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prohibited Activities: Activities such as unauthorized access, distribution of harmful or illegal content, and any form of harassment are strictly prohibited.
- You agree you have appropriate written permission to store data in Zulu that maybe sensitive or property of other entities.
6. Limitation of Liability
Zulu shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services.
7. Amendments to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. We will provide notice of any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these terms and by posting the amended terms on the Zulu website.
8. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Contact Information